FAKE FAKE

I love megaman but..... WHERES THE ACTION?! i thought they were going to fight or something atleast. The animation was barely there, it was just mostly mouth moving, and panning in and out. This would have been much better with action, and english.

Justin Bieber Jail Video! Justin Bieber Jail Video!

I'm yo selena now. Lmfao.

TrailerParkCats Episode 1 TrailerParkCats Episode 1

lmfao one of my favorite scenes. well done.

Drake and Josh I Guess Drake and Josh I Guess

should have been loner but pretty funny. the josh voice cting was spot on. I wsh you would have had megan in this to though.

The Legend of Z'foo: POT The Legend of Z'foo: POT

Haha I remember this from public school. Me and my friend used to quote it in class all the time. Good times. Love this cartoon.

Sunday School 15 Sunday School 15

You gotta keep making these man! I miss them. Used to be my fav toon on ng when I was 14

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Yup

Completely like what is going on with me and a friend. He treats her like shit, just like shown in the video, she pays for everything, and he uses her money like she is his property... I love her, and am helping her through it. I want to be with her, but this deadbeat boyfriends is in the way :P Hopefully she'll see through.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Psychedelic FOrest

No doubt in my mind you were trying to show a psychedelic trip, when that little dragon appeared...... with the eyes appearing in the tree's and all..... i want to make an animation like this as well, but a psychedelic trip, is so hard to visually represent.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

Nice to see on the front page!

I actually advertised this animation in a thread in the BBS, and that the reason it probably got Frontpage.

Love it, as a shroomer myself, i think this is a great representation for a bad shroom trip/paranoia stricken experience.

This is my favorite animation, and im actually working on my own shroom animation.....

Music is creepy too.

Catoblepas responds:

Yes, thank you very much. After seeing your thread, people started PM'ing Tom about the movie. Apparently he liked it too.

Sleepless Nights Sleepless Nights

Cool

Its odd because one of the worst nightmares I've ever had, i saw a monster exactly like the one at the begging (the cycloptic monster with tentacles)

I also noticed a lot of tentacles throughout the movie (mushroom inspired no doubt) my favorite part is when u see the black and white tentacles form into an eye.

Anyways great work.