Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

I'm totally addicted to this game. So much fun.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Trippy as Hell

Fun little game to play around with when your stoned.... its really cool the way some of them are animated.

Trick or Toad Trick or Toad

The game was trippy

when i got into the game the concept was really complex and trippy, when i died i almost died in real life :0

Denvish responds:

HAHAH videogame nasties

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Mistake at end

at the end the is two waldos, in level 19, theres one to the very left of the screen and there is also one you can click on near the middle.

That-Is-Bull responds:

There's only one. Very bottom left.

reverse 3 reverse 3

well, you tried

look at my movie urban legends subliminal message version. And on the b52 one, it says i buried my parakeet not parents.

Sir Chair's Maze Sir Chair's Maze

awesome!

i loved this ame is was really addictive, please make another!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awesome

just like the real sonic 2 advance i liked the level layouts and the levels were full of great chalenges. In your next game call it Sonic Supreme,and add coin and fast shoes bubbles. They rule. Also make more levels i noticed that your file size was very small for such a large game. Please add more levels! Such as a hot crater such as in SA2.I am looking out for more of your work you deserve top 50 for sure!

Half Pipe Skater Half Pipe Skater

awsome

that was really fun, id like to see what you can do passed 5 hours, im thinking big time, u can make a realy good game, make it into the top 50, i swear this game was sweet. I really think you should have a big project, but skating games arnt the best to do, try a dancing, shooting,killing stlye game with that style and your sure to be in the top 50. Thanks for this game!!

The-Mercenary responds:

I already have a big project at hand. Its a 2d platformer. I have to work on it a lot tho bcuz I'm gonna animate at 25fps and have a 3 minute intro. and good quality cut scenes and stuff.

Dress-Up Lady Dress-Up Lady

hehehe

liked it, but learn to draw tits,lol and how to draw a pussy, make her boobs alittle bigger too.

Rocketman Rocketman

Best Game

Wow this is the best game on newgrounds!!!so addictive!!